Hey you, do you love jewelry and do you have an affinity with e-commerce? Then we are looking for you! From the period August/September we are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern. It is an advantage if you could start the internship from 1 July.
During this internship you help with our marketing & communication expressions and you are proactive in devising and developing new concepts with which we can improve our marketing.
Would you like to work for a fast-growing start-up brand, are you crazy about jewelry and are you enthusiastic and proactive? Then we might be looking for you!
Who are we?
The Spice of Life is a young, fast-growing jewelry brand. We are a hands-on company that responds quickly to opportunities and developments and is always open to new ideas. Owner Ilse works most of the year from Bali, where our jewelry is produced. With our team we work remotely. We are therefore looking for someone who doesn't mind working from home independently and likes to be given a lot of responsibilities. During the internship you will receive accurate and personal online guidance.
You are all-round deployable in many creative activities. Some examples:
- Devising and developing marketing & communication expressions
- Devising and elaborating social media concepts and planning.
- Support launching new collections
- Support during our campaign shoots
- Support in SEO activities
- Optimizing and maintaining the website
- You are following an education in marketing communication or commercial economics. Are you following another education that matches this internship description or are you looking to build experience after your education? Then we would of course like to hear from you too!
- You are looking for an internship for at least 20 weeks for at least 4 days a week. Graduation interns are welcome too, but we are looking for someone who can work at least 4 days a week.
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- You have experience with Excel
- You are strong in the Dutch & English language
- You are creative and have an eye for design and detail
- You have an affinity with jewelry and fashion
- You like to work independently, are enthusiastic and a hard worker
What do we offer?
- An incredibly fun and educational internship where you get a lot of responsibilities and can learn a lot in the field of e-commerce
- A market-based internship allowance and staff discount on our jewelry
Are you interested in this internship and do you think we are a good match? Send us an email with a short motivation and your CV to email@example.com